- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-01-2011 2:57 PM
Posted in thread: Green board. Is it really horrible. on 01-01-2011 at 03:59 PM
Hi. Last year, I replaced my bathroom walls and ceiling, because of moisture damage to the
Greenboard that was installed professionally 6 years earlier. I also replaced the walls in the
laundry area b...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?