Last Activity:06-16-2012 3:02 PM
Posted in thread: Main water supply leaking on 06-18-2012 at 10:14 AM
My dad is talking with some experts that he works with today to see what they think. haha I
live in Alberta, Canada. About 5 hours south of the oil sands. I'm making $90k-$100k a year as
a second year...
Posted in thread: Main water supply leaking on 06-16-2012 at 02:02 PM
My dad is just worried about the possibility of a void existing below the surface that could
cause some sort of collapse? I'm not sure how you would test that though... maybe hire someone
with some fo...
Posted in thread: Main water supply leaking on 06-15-2012 at 11:46 PM
Hey guys! New to the forum.A little back story:I have recently put an offer in on my first
house, which was accepted so the sale is pending inspection. The number that was finally agreed
upon is $400,...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring