- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-26-2010 11:10 AM
Posted in thread: Cast Iron Bath Tub has rust and hole around drain on 03-26-2010 at 09:51 AM
All-I have the same problem. There is a rust around the drain controller on the top. It has
rust and I think when I filled my bathtub it leaked to downstairs aparment. Only time I fill
the tub it leak...
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge