Last Activity:09-21-2008 6:41 AM
Posted in thread: cracking driveway on 09-20-2008 at 09:20 PM
I have just had a driveway repaired by a 'builder'. he did not compact (well, he claims to have
compacted with his 4 x 4) or lay a screed benieth the bricks. he laid them in place, then put
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan