Last Activity:08-18-2010 5:35 AM
Posted in thread: Utilize your money wisely. on 03-25-2008 at 06:46 AM
Hi, I'm really new here. Bought a 1923 Victorian-Style twin in Reading PA in August, and have
been shelling out money ever since. Most of it onto the roof. Three levels of flat metal
covered in rubber...
Posted in thread: raised bed garden lumber on 03-25-2008 at 06:25 AM
Gardening by the Yard recommends using plastic sheeting on the interior, so the moisture
wouldn't be as much of an issue. I'm going to be scrounging for materials on my first try,
since I know I'll be...
Posted in thread: no water heater/summer winter hookup ? on 11-13-2006 at 07:08 PM
I would also like to know - I am moving to Pennsylvania in February.
Posted in thread: Moving to Pennsylvania on 11-13-2006 at 06:32 PM
Found this site because someone asked what a winter/summer hookup was, and where was the hot
water tank? I'm wondering if he ever found out?
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?