Last Activity:07-06-2012 4:45 PM
Posted in thread: Installing hardwood flooring on the sides of a bar. on 07-05-2012 at 09:54 PM
I don't see a problem with that, you might want a little glue in there too and welcome to the
site.Great. Thank you!
Posted in thread: Installing hardwood flooring on the sides of a bar. on 07-05-2012 at 02:19 PM
I'm installing 1/2 inch solid wood T&G flooring on the sides of my wet bar. I will be attaching
to 3/4 inch ply. Can I use a standard 18ga brad nailer to secure to the ply. Approximately 36
sq ft tota...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge