- Posts 4
Last Activity:12-05-2006 8:34 AM
Posted in thread: Bathroom Exhaust Fan on 12-05-2006 at 07:34 AM
I don't think cutting the vapor barrier should be a problem, just try to cut only what you
need. :o Manuel
Posted in thread: What are the best steps? on 11-13-2006 at 08:56 AM
I would do; 1st - walls 2nd - floors 3rd - doors 4th - cabinetsthere's no much diference
between 3rd and 4th.If you want some tiling info, find loads of tiling articles here
Posted in thread: Draining issue toliet/bath on 10-04-2006 at 04:11 PM
Hey, I keep finding people who use the toilet as a bin :( . No matter how you tell them they
keep doing again and again. What is wrong ??? Why don't people use things for what they are
Posted in thread: Replacement Room Thermostat on 10-04-2006 at 04:01 PM
You'll have to give some details about the boiler you want it to conect it too.
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge