Last Activity:12-05-2011 11:19 AM
Posted in thread: mansard roof - venting the veritcal on 12-05-2011 at 10:23 AM
We are in a house built in the early 70s which has a mansard roof. Two years ago we had the
original shingles replaced with new ones because they were showing signs of age and curling.
The curling was...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling