- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-18-2008 8:18 AM
Posted in thread: What to do? Electrical outlet above stove burner! on 11-18-2008 at 07:53 AM
Good call! I think that was a wise move on your part! Interesting dilemma though. . . makes you
wonder what the previous owner was thinkin! :)
Posted in thread: Running Long Wires on 11-18-2008 at 07:49 AM
I agree with Square Eye, kok328 and triple D. Ihave actually tried using the exentions, buried
over a long distance, and sure enough, it wasn't long before they became problematic and had to
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?