Last Activity:03-16-2013 11:16 AM
Posted in thread: My Slow Progress on 04-08-2006 at 04:45 PM
Thanks for the reply, yes I have been doing everything myself, the hardest part is finding the
time to work on it, I work 75 to 80 hours a week at my job. Mostly its a weekend thing. You
also have a g...
Posted in thread: My Slow Progress on 04-08-2006 at 03:04 PM
Get Er' Done
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game