- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-04-2011 4:08 AM
Posted in thread: Studs - wooden or steel on 11-04-2011 at 03:14 AM
I would say that putting up an interior wall with metal studs is just as much work as using
conventional wood lumber. By their very nature, metal studs are impervious to fire, termites,
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?