Last Activity:02-01-2011 12:54 PM
Posted in thread: Is this a lousy granite installation? on 02-28-2011 at 01:39 PM
That has to be the worst seam matching EVER! Totally unacceptable. You should be allowed to
pick how you want the countertop cut from FROM the slab and the exact slab that is going to be
used. These g...
Posted in thread: Pre-fabricated Granite Countertops? on 02-28-2011 at 12:56 PM
I agree with granitegirl, prefabricated granite countertops are imported from places like China
and are made out of commercial grade slabs and the countertops are of poor quality and
Posted in thread: Kitchen Countertop Advice Needed on 01-20-2011 at 11:27 AM
I'm remodeling my kitchen and have looked at all of the countertop options. I've realized that
I'm not a granite person, but I'm leaning in that direction because it seems to be the most
durable of th...
Posted in thread: Hello Everyone! on 01-19-2011 at 02:56 PM
My expertise is natural stone, specifically in relation to countertops. I'm here to answer any
questions in this area and help others in their remodeling goals. Hopefully i'll see you guys
around the ...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?