Last Activity:10-03-2006 5:37 PM
Posted in thread: basement paint? on 10-02-2006 at 03:26 PM
is their a sealer/primer to cover basement walls that already have multiple coats of paint, to
better seal them??
Posted in thread: basement walls on 09-30-2006 at 08:30 PM
I have multiple layers of paint on my basement walls. I dont want to sandblast them, i just
want to know if they make a sealer to go over the paint, to prevent the walls from their small
Posted in thread: How to remove paint from brick on 09-30-2006 at 08:29 PM
local hardwhare stores sells sandblasters.
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?