Last Activity:01-13-2008 1:46 PM
Posted in thread: Floor and wall rot in add on bath on 02-17-2008 at 02:17 PM
I finally was able to borrow a digital camera. Here are the pictures of the bathroom. The
problem is around the toilet including under some of the tile. The toilet sits under the
window. I have not st...
Posted in thread: Floor and wall rot in add on bath on 01-13-2008 at 11:17 AM
The roof above the room is a simple tin roof. I think this bath started life as a porch added
on. I will try to borrow a digital camera for more info.
Posted in thread: new to site on 01-11-2008 at 10:32 AM
Hi,I'm Margrey from Virginia. We have an 150 year old house with additions here and there. I
have learned a lot about pluming but now I get to learn about carpentry. Hope you can help!
Posted in thread: Floor and wall rot in add on bath on 01-11-2008 at 10:25 AM
Hi,I have a problem with my bathroom. The bathroom was an addition to a 150 year old farm
house, so I have no idea how long ago it was build. The toilet flange rusted out and the toilet
now leaks (no ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring