Last Activity:06-29-2008 1:14 PM
Posted in thread: york heatpump on 01-13-2006 at 09:32 PM
I understand the business end and I'm all for making money. This round started Dec. 10 and the
company said the part would be in within three days. Now that I'm not certain how reputable the
Posted in thread: york heatpump on 01-05-2006 at 12:56 AM
About the locating the price of the defrost bar for the 4 ton york unit. I was quoted what
seemed like a very unreasonable price. I will assume that you meant a local YORK dealer and I
Posted in thread: york heatpump on 01-03-2006 at 03:49 AM
Where would you find the cost of a part, such as a defrost bar for a YORK 4 ton heatpump. I
have my serial & model #.s :confused:
Posted in thread: New HVAC unit on 01-03-2006 at 03:41 AM
Where would you find the cost of a part for a York heatpump 4 ton I have the model and serial
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring