Last Activity:07-05-2008 3:24 PM
Posted in thread: Painting looks awful on 07-05-2008 at 02:24 PM
Painted wall going up the staircase. Looking up you can see where roller stops and starts. Does
not blend in. Walls are rough, such as swirl marks, lumps with air holes. It is hard to
Posted in thread: Refinishing Hardwood Floors on 06-02-2008 at 02:32 PM
Thanks. Any suggestions what to use, how to, and fastest? Every ones advice and suggestions are
Posted in thread: Refinishing Hardwood Floors on 06-01-2008 at 07:31 PM
Hi again. Need some advice. Home is 100 years old. Removed carpet. I rented a sander that has
four discs on bottom. Once I started to sand, sander started to leave a build up of varnise or
what ever. ...
Posted in thread: Boiler Somethings not right on 01-21-2008 at 04:20 PM
Need advice again. House over 100 years. HVAC man cleaned and repaired boiler past few months
ago. Before maintenance, radiators worked GREAT for the past twenty years. Now some radiators
are hot, som...
Posted in thread: Basement Walls on 01-21-2008 at 04:11 PM
Thanks everyone! I am going to love this site.
Posted in thread: Basement Walls on 01-19-2008 at 06:21 PM
Just signed up so I may receive a lot of help and advice on projects I start and have no idea
what I am doing. House is over 100 years old, basement has brick walls with stucco or concert
of some sort...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question