Last Activity:07-22-2007 7:28 AM
Posted in thread: zone valve stopped working on 07-28-2007 at 05:43 AM
HI Tom,Thanks for the advice. That link did not work for me so I did a google search and found
this one its probably the same site.. ?Anyway I downloaded the tutorial and fitted the motor
( I have h...
Posted in thread: Help with cracked walls on 07-21-2007 at 04:21 PM
Hi I have had the same problem in the past, and every time I patched it up and repainted the
cracks would come back. You soon realise that you are just throwing your money away.Its always
best to sort...
Posted in thread: zone valve stopped working on 07-21-2007 at 03:22 PM
I have a zone valve thatís stopped working. A buddy of mine said he has a spare (synchronous
motor) anyone ever fitted one beforeAny tips would be much appreciated.Marie38
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak