Last Activity:12-16-2009 6:44 PM
Posted in thread: Broken Faucet on 11-24-2009 at 01:39 PM
A-HA! I think I was asking the question incorrectly! I've been doing research online and found
some good stuff! So, here is the new question, how do I replace a washing machine shut-off
Posted in thread: Broken Faucet on 11-24-2009 at 12:43 PM
Would it be better, in the grand scheme of things, to change the faucet piece all together? And
if so, is that just as easy? I'm asking because not only am I a rookie but when the plumbers
came to giv...
Posted in thread: Broken Faucet on 11-24-2009 at 11:25 AM
I don't disagree at all! But, I am really handy and a fast learner! All I need is step by step
Posted in thread: Broken Faucet on 11-24-2009 at 09:49 AM
How do I replace a broken washing machine faucet (picture included)? And, can I do it being
that I've never fixed any plumbing problems?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal