Last Activity:05-15-2007 1:19 PM
Posted in thread: Header for new patio door on 05-15-2007 at 08:22 AM
What I discovered is that there is space on the internal wall for a header for the roof above
the internal space. However, I still need support for installing a standard patio door. The
height would b...
Posted in thread: Header for new patio door on 05-07-2007 at 03:39 PM
I think I understand what you're saying. Yeah, there is a wall above it. I'm printing this off
and showing it to the handyman who is helping me.
Posted in thread: Header for new patio door on 05-07-2007 at 02:40 PM
We have a garage attached to our house, but no doorway into it. We want to put a patio door in
but discovered that the garage floor is 20 inches below the housefloor. In the garage, the
height from th...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill