- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-02-2010 10:58 AM
Posted in thread: Windows in southern Climate on 12-02-2010 at 09:57 AM
Low-e coatings, which are microscopically thin layers of metallic oxide that's bonded to the
surface of a window's glass, are so thin you can see right through them yet they prevent heat
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs