- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-04-2012 3:03 PM
Posted in thread: New sink drain leaking, not sure why. on 04-04-2012 at 02:10 PM
I'm guessing that what you are installing is a lav pop-up assy. First this is not a great place
to use a plastic drain assy. and I would suggest getting a chrome plated brass one. As for the
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots