- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-06-2013 10:43 PM
Posted in thread: Making a whirlpool tub into a shower on 02-06-2013 at 09:43 PM
Hi.... I am having the same problem/question that Lisa did above... only thing is I don't want
to give up looking for an answer yet.. Is there anyway I could possibly make a flange and
cement it onto ...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom