Last Activity:01-20-2013 5:47 AM
Posted in thread: Dealing with wire without ground on 12-20-2012 at 09:05 PM
I have read some additional articles and what I believe I understand is that a GFCI will
protect you from electrocution but in the event of an electrical surge! It will not protect the
Posted in thread: Dealing with wire without ground on 12-19-2012 at 05:29 PM
Use a GFI plug and mark the out side "no ground". The GFI will work and protect you from
getting a shock.So are you saying start every circuit with a GFCI?
Posted in thread: Dealing with wire without ground on 12-19-2012 at 05:18 PM
Aside from rewiring the house with wire with a ground, what are the hazards of rewiring the
receptacles with new ones with a ground? This will allow me to use appliances with ground
- soffit vent ?
- Toilet will not fill
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete