- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-29-2012 11:05 AM
Posted in thread: Trane XE 90 pressure switch on 11-12-2012 at 03:06 PM
It turns out that the paper clip trick did not solve the problem. The furnace ran for a bit and
then had the same code. I tried it again with the same results. I banged on the intake a bit
and some mo...
Posted in thread: Trane XE 90 pressure switch on 10-29-2012 at 09:01 AM
plugged pressure switch tube (remove from air switch, and inducer assembly to clear. then take
paper clip and clear connection for tube to inducer assembly. replace tube and call for
heat.)THANK YOU! ...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill