Last Activity:02-13-2011 3:38 PM
Posted in thread: Weird water heater issue?!? on 09-26-2010 at 12:48 PM
Oh and, how exactly does one empty it? I can slap together plumbing with the best of them, but
as I said the water heater itself is outside my experience entirely!
Posted in thread: Weird water heater issue?!? on 09-26-2010 at 12:45 PM
DOH! Top is lukewarm to the touch but the bottom is noticeably cold, I think you nailed it!
Posted in thread: Weird water heater issue?!? on 09-26-2010 at 12:39 PM
If the unit has 2 heating elements the lower one has probably burned out. It may be
replaceable, thus avoiding having to replace the entire unit. It's fairly easy to do. First
find a replacement heati...
Posted in thread: Weird water heater issue?!? on 09-26-2010 at 09:56 AM
OK, I am a general fix it guy, but I have no experience with hot water heaters (it's electric)
specifically. I am not even really clear on how they work actually.Basically we had one in this
old '77 s...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge