Last Activity:01-16-2009 4:21 PM
Posted in thread: New Roof on 01-16-2009 at 08:15 AM
Thank you for the advice...............
Posted in thread: New Roof on 01-15-2009 at 08:44 PM
Yes, this is a normal practice? Or, yes, they should take up the old tar paper?
Posted in thread: New Roof on 01-15-2009 at 08:36 PM
I'm having a new roof put on due to hurricane Ike. I noticed the crew that was sent over is
simply taking off the old shingles and then laying new tarp paper over the old tarp paper
before putting on ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs