Last Activity:12-01-2007 6:23 PM
Posted in thread: old house, sink in weird spot... on 11-18-2007 at 03:54 PM
there's a crawl space under the kitchen. I've finally decided to place the main sink on the
Posted in thread: old house, sink in weird spot... on 11-18-2007 at 07:06 AM
We are about to buy a 1878 Victorian house and the kitchen has to be completely redone. I'm a
little concerned because as of right now, it's the stove that is right beneath the window. The
kitchen is ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?