Last Activity:05-03-2011 10:25 AM
Posted in thread: Need help installing surface element on Vintage GE Electric Stove on 05-02-2011 at 04:28 PM
I have a vintage GE electric 27 inch drop in stove from the late 60's early 70's.I need to
change the surface element but can't seem to find any instructions on how to do it. This is not
a "plug and p...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking