Last Activity:01-06-2010 9:10 PM
Posted in thread: Finish drywall basement on 01-06-2010 at 08:10 PM
Thanks BudI have been looking into some different types of panelling since posting my question.
I had always pictured 1950's era cheap panels but have found some very nice alternatives. I had
Posted in thread: Finish drywall basement on 01-05-2010 at 10:29 AM
We bought a home that has drywall installed in the basement. I had planned to learn to finish
the drywall but have been told that there are so many butt joints and that the drywall was both
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan