- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-18-2009 5:08 PM
Posted in thread: A new sump pump? on 07-06-2010 at 03:53 PM
Zoellers are excellent sump pumps. If you're going to go more than the 1/3 hp you'll need to
make sure your electric system can handle it. A 1/3 hp can take as much as 1500 watts to start
and will giv...
Posted in thread: Sump pump question on 07-06-2010 at 03:34 PM
By "weeping tiles" do you mean the "footing tiles" that take the water that runs down the
outside of the foundation wall and redirects it? If so, and they are connected somehow to the
city sewer witho...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs