Last Activity:11-29-2008 8:33 AM
Posted in thread: Patch Foundation Holes in Cold Weather on 11-29-2008 at 08:33 AM
"they" = rodents!
Posted in thread: Patch Foundation Holes in Cold Weather on 11-29-2008 at 08:32 AM
ooh - good suggestion! But how to keep it in place - or would they not bother trying to get
Posted in thread: Patch Foundation Holes in Cold Weather on 11-29-2008 at 07:36 AM
I didn't do it this fall, and now I'm really regretting it, cuz some rodents have moved in. I
have a trap set for the rodents, but need to patch the holes so no more come in!! The guy at
the hardware ...
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on