Last Activity:01-07-2009 4:38 PM
Posted in thread: Flat roof on block of flats - rebuild advice on 01-10-2009 at 03:48 AM
SEEMS YOU HAVE A HAIR BETTER THAN 1/4" PER FOOT REQUIRED FOR MOST RUBBERIZED BITUMEN
products,Certainteed Flintlastic S.A makes an excellent 3-part system with a granular cap
sheet,They also have a to...
Posted in thread: Flat roof on block of flats - rebuild advice on 01-07-2009 at 01:58 PM
I live in a 1970s block of flats with a flat roof, which is now beyond patching and needs
stripping and rebuilding.I'd really appreciate a bit of independent advice regarding the
rebuild, as roofers h...
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?