Last Activity:10-08-2010 3:32 PM
Posted in thread: Collector box-can they be repaired? on 10-06-2010 at 11:49 AM
I have a York Stellar Plus furnace with a cracked collector box. I was told that York no longer
makes the replacement part so I will need to replace my furnace. Of course, I think it is
Posted in thread: York Furnace - Collector Box Cover Cracked on 10-06-2010 at 11:45 AM
I have the exact same problem. What did you do about it? I think it is ridiculous that I have
to replace an otherwise perfectly good furnace because a $100 part needs replaced that is no
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help