Last Activity:09-11-2006 3:58 AM
Posted in thread: I need help plastering!! on 10-05-2006 at 05:29 AM
How hard is it to plaster a wall? I have a low budget and i want to give it a go.Hope someone
can advise me.ThanksMatKitchens Kitchen Doors
Posted in thread: I need help plastering!! on 09-11-2006 at 02:57 AM
How easy is it to plaster a wall? I have a low budget and i was going to give it a go. The wall
is original brick work not a new wall.Hope someone can helpMatt:) Kitchens Kitchen Doors
Posted in thread: cabinet refacing question on 09-07-2006 at 03:35 AM
Take a look at this company who do superb fitted Kitchens and Kitchen Doors at great prices.
www.diy-kitchens.comHope this is of some use.MattKitchens Kitchen Doors
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?