Last Activity:10-05-2008 8:31 AM
Posted in thread: Attic Decking on 10-05-2008 at 04:44 PM
Uggh. Well, at least I'm glad I asked before going any further. The space does have "pull-down"
stairs for attic access - I guess they are there so you can you view the beauty of the pre-fab
Posted in thread: Attic Decking on 10-05-2008 at 07:21 AM
I bought a home several years ago that was manufactured in the early 1990's. It's in one of
those neighborhoods that goes up fast, and I'm sure the contract spared every possible expense
(no extra any...
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?