Last Activity:02-06-2009 5:22 PM
Posted in thread: floor finish safety on 02-26-2009 at 10:16 AM
I'm in the middle of refinishing my hardwood floors, and will probably start applying finish
later today or tommorrow.The question is about fire safety. I know when using alcohol based
finishes it's n...
Posted in thread: hardwood floor refinishing questions on 02-06-2009 at 04:02 PM
Hi all,I'm about to start refinishing the floors in my new house. I am having a terrible time
figuring out what finish to go with. The floors are red oak, mostly center cut, and about 60
yrs old. The ...
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing