Last Activity:05-12-2006 12:42 PM
Posted in thread: Main girder on 03-15-2006 at 11:02 AM
Everybody thanks alot for you help and I will keep you posted if the sale goes through.
Posted in thread: Main girder on 03-13-2006 at 08:41 AM
Thanks alot. The house is on a hill so the water runs right down into the basement, it never
sits in it though it is an in and out flow. The basement was built for the water to run through
Posted in thread: Main girder on 03-10-2006 at 08:40 AM
I am looking at buying a house and noticed that the first floor girder in rotten on one side. I
was just wondering how much of a problem it would be to fix and how to go about it. The house
is old and...
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?