- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-06-2008 10:55 AM
Posted in thread: load bearing walls on 06-06-2008 at 09:57 AM
I hired a structual Engineer that was highly recomended and it cost less then $500. I am
capable of replaceing the load baring wall myself I just wanted to talk with a professional
about the best way ...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help