- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-29-2012 6:48 PM
Posted in thread: Large Flathead Screw on Bottom of Tub Faucet? on 04-29-2012 at 05:47 PM
I ran into the same problem this weekend, with an identical tub spout. That is NOT a set screw.
Just use a strap wrench or otherwise and the whole spout will twist right off.
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan