Last Activity:03-06-2012 9:29 AM
Posted in thread: Converting from Direct Wire Dishwasher to Outlet on 02-24-2012 at 07:51 AM
Just FYI, I did just this, and though it took some trial and error since I'd never actually
placed a new outlet and box before, the dishwasher is in and working like a charm.
Posted in thread: Converting from Direct Wire Dishwasher to Outlet on 02-21-2012 at 02:10 PM
Hi folks, reading through the forum here there seems to be a lot of knowledge here and I'm in a
bit of a quandry.I signed up because I've gotten a new dishwasher to replace a 20 year old one
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub