Last Activity:04-19-2006 2:45 PM
Posted in thread: Wood to Concrete without Drilling on 04-19-2006 at 01:33 PM
That's not a bad idea! Thanks! I think I'll still need to try to find some wood that doesn't
have the subtle twist to it though, in order to get a proper seal. But yeah, that's a great
idea for gettin...
Posted in thread: Wood to Concrete without Drilling on 04-19-2006 at 01:14 PM
Hi everyone. I'm a complete beginner, both to this forum and to any sort of construction. I'm
trying to do something that I thought would be simple but is actually turning out to be rather
- Need some help
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help