Last Activity:05-23-2006 1:10 PM
Posted in thread: Black pipe for water on 03-29-2006 at 02:06 PM
My house was built in the early 30's, and has never been re plummed so the existing cold water
line is the grey galvanized through out the whole house. I was just replacing a few pieces of
Posted in thread: Black pipe for water on 03-29-2006 at 01:02 PM
Is there anything special between the black gas pipe and the grey water pipe? When installing
my new water heater I used a couple three inch fittings of the black pipe for the water cause
the HD didnt...
Posted in thread: my gas heater sounds like a bomb on 03-28-2006 at 04:06 PM
I used to have a outside package unit that did that. Package unit meaning the furnance and a/c
unit were in one package and were outside. When it would light it would go boom! then sound
like a jet en...
Posted in thread: New water heater on 03-28-2006 at 03:54 PM
I just installed a new Whirlpool 40 gal flame lock water heater. The recovery rate seems to be
slow, and when we run the dishwasher at night the low temp signal light comes on, which means
the water i...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?