Last Activity:10-17-2012 10:48 PM
Posted in thread: Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls on 10-04-2012 at 10:33 AM
Hi nealtw - thanks for your reply. Yes, I tend to agree that the second contractor in
particular seems to be pushing a sale but I'm no expert on foundations so a little confirmation
of that is helpful...
Posted in thread: Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls on 10-03-2012 at 06:47 PM
I've got a problem with crumbling exterior foundation walls somewhat similar to what's
addressed on this post: wall was skim coated before this summer and signs of the spaling were
covered by the ski...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?