Last Activity:07-09-2007 2:35 PM
Posted in thread: 10' Beam instructions needed..... on 06-04-2007 at 09:13 AM
I went with a new 6' x 14' laundry room, and that new wall supports the bathroom and kitchen
underneath. Thanks for the help!
Posted in thread: Small Bathroom on 05-21-2007 at 08:48 AM
We have removed flooring, sink & toilet and left bath.A portion of one wall was removed, just
for recessed cabinet.Our solution for storage:- Sink with shallow vanity underneath, Vanity
comes out from...
Posted in thread: 10' Beam instructions needed..... on 05-15-2007 at 08:39 AM
Thanks for all advice, replies, I certainly need ALL input!!!No, no leveling is needed.No, the
floors do not sag (that me, guests, the appliances, the current flooring notice)I am putting
Posted in thread: Mark from Mass. on 05-14-2007 at 07:56 AM
Hello, We own a ranch built in 1955 or so.Kitchen and bath were out of date, but usable.Added
15x22 room for hanging out, deck attached and new bath.Now its time to go after the old bath
... with no m...
Posted in thread: 10' Beam instructions needed..... on 05-14-2007 at 07:45 AM
I am close to attempting to install a similar 10' beam.For similar reasonsUnder my bathroom
(and Kitchen in my case)And would like to know more ... about constructing such a supportI
assume I can figu...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco