Last Activity:10-22-2010 10:44 AM
Posted in thread: Cracked toilet bowl on 05-23-2009 at 11:41 PM
Appreciate the conversation. Today I spread a thin layer of JB weld on the hairline crack. It
does seem superficial to me as I examined it today. I also found this site (porcrepair
porcelain repairs f...
Posted in thread: Cracked toilet bowl on 05-22-2009 at 06:35 PM
I've read about cracked toilet bowls being a catasrophe waiting to happen and I can appreciate
this, but I seek expert opinion based on my case. There is a crack across the top of the bowl
that I have...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?