Last Activity:07-23-2010 7:11 PM
Posted in thread: First time homebuyer...would you buy this house? on 07-23-2010 at 06:27 PM
Everything in the house was fine except for the basement. Its 110 years old, so yeah....this is
what the inspector found:Moisture in the basementNo cold air return duct systemFurnace is 23
Posted in thread: No cold air return.....advice? on 07-23-2010 at 06:18 PM
My husband and I are first time homebuyers and are rather clueless to the what have you's
regarding home repair/appliances/etc.That being said, we are really interested in a particular
home, but just ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?