Last Activity:12-07-2008 3:52 PM
Posted in thread: pocket door on 12-07-2008 at 12:29 AM
I have two existing interior doors that i want to replace with pocket doors. I have some
questions to ask, please help.1) Is it practical to replace regular interior with pocket
door?2) How much each ...
- Hey Austin!
- Putting plastic around your house to keep the basement dry
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge