Last Activity:08-27-2008 7:14 PM
Posted in thread: Please help me on 08-28-2008 at 10:37 AM
Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it alot. Yeah I have decided instead of using a
gate and locking him in the kitchen to just go ahead and buy him a cage. A bit more pricey but
stop all th...
Posted in thread: Please help me on 08-27-2008 at 06:01 PM
thanks for the help. Am i going to need to reapply the facing paper and if so how would i go
about doing this? thanks againOne last thing.... He also chewed parts of the molding around the
door. How w...
Posted in thread: Please help me on 08-27-2008 at 04:10 PM
Okay, I have a wall problem. Let me start by telling you i have never really done home repairs
minus helping my brother fix some carpeting on a porch. I live in an apartment complex and any
damages i ...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill