Last Activity:04-21-2010 12:25 PM
Posted in thread: drilling in epoxy floor covering on 04-21-2010 at 11:25 AM
i am working on a new rescue shelter for small animals and i need to drill and install 3/16"
tapcon screws thru an epoxy floor coating in the kennells. can i do this, or will i shatter the
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge