Last Activity:02-14-2012 7:20 PM
Posted in thread: How to remove green paint on white trim on 02-14-2012 at 06:20 PM
Just the green. I was trying to get the paint off using sand paper, 5 in 1 scraper, flex putty
knive, etc. It was damaging the trim. So I'm just using Kilz to paint over the green. Working
out pretty ...
Posted in thread: How to remove green paint on white trim on 02-12-2012 at 07:29 PM
Just finished painting our dining room. Used frogger masking tape but didn't do so well. White
trim on two walls are eye sore that has green paint on it.I have a 5 in 1 stiff scraper but it
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling